Debican

Debican
WELCOME! I'm glad your here. Please leave a comment.

Jun 15, 2010

Oh my goodness, where does the time go? I made a set of cards and a box to put them in. I took pictures of them but I'm not happy with the pictures. So, I'm going to try again at a different angle and I will post them if they turn out better. I made some altered composition books. They are so fun to do. I made one for my son so he could put his music lyrics in it and i forgot to take a photo of it. It turned out great. I copied some guitars from a magazine and made stickers from them and put his name in bone letters and used sticker letters to spell out "you rock". I also made one for my niece with a day spa theme and one for my sister with sun flowers. Oh yea I made one for myself too. I will be putting pictures on here in a day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment