Debican

Debican
WELCOME! I'm glad your here. Please leave a comment.

Apr 9, 2011

BLOG AWARD!

I got this Blog Award from Tiffany at Sparkled Memories. Thank you very much Tiffany.
I hope everyone will check out her blog. She is very talented and her blog is great.
The main purpose of these blog awards are to be regonized by other bloggers. Also to send you all to other blogs so you can see thier creations and become followers.
So to except this award I have to:

1. Thank the person who gave it to me.
2. Post 7 things about myself.
3. Pass it on to 15 other blogs.
    
 Here are 7 things about me:

1.  I like Hazelnut flavored coffee creamer, nothing else will do.
2.  I really dislike talking on the phone.
3.  I don't own a cell phone.
4.  My favorite author is Danielle  Steel.
5.  I am a total reality TV junkie
6.  I'm a night person. I do my best work in the late night. Even clean my house.
7.  I don't enjoy cooking but I like to bake.

Now I'm suppose to send this to 15 blogs.

okay, there were some bloggers who didn't want the award so this is it for the list.
Thanks again Tiffany. Hope everyone will visit these blogs and start following.
Hugs, Debi



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Debi! I will graciously accept this and blog about it tomorrow but tonight I am beat!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete