Debican

Debican
WELCOME! I'm glad your here. Please leave a comment.

May 25, 2011

Another Nice Award

I recieved this award from Gina @ Gina's Crafting Spot. Thank you Gina, you're such a sweetheart. Please go visit Gina. She as many awsome projects and video's.
I want to pass this award on to Schell @ Schell's Craft Corner. She is also babytweetums on Y/T. Schell is one of the sweetest and giving bloggers I happen to meet here on my blogging adventure. I made a comment on some hand made flowers she made and put on her mini album she made for her mother. You can check that vidio out here. Bless her heart, she mailed me about 2 dozen of those beautiful flowers. Thank you again Schell.  Big crafting hugs, to all you wonderful bloggers out there, Debi

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! You are so deserving. Hugs, Melanie
    http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooooooooooooo much Debi! I will accept this award with great pleasure! You have just express the sweetest words about me and I really appreciate that :0)I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying the flowers. I was very happy to send them to you! Thank you for the lovely shout outs of my blog and YT also! Have a super wonderful weekend! Hugs!!!! Schell

    ReplyDelete