Debican

Debican
WELCOME! I'm glad your here. Please leave a comment.

Jun 3, 2011

Altered Picture Frame

I made this picture frame for my sister. It's her birthday. I'ts one of the dollor frames from Micheals. I used the crackle paint. I made all the flowers myself. I used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. Made a bow and a pin. The buttons are from my stash. The pearl swirls are from Micheals. The picture doesn't really do it justice. I'm really pleased with the way this turned out.  Let me know what you think. (wish I would have had a better photo of her). Have a great weekend. Hugs, Debi

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love all the delicate embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Debi! Lots of detailed embellishments :0) Nice job, she's going to love it! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete