Debican

Debican
WELCOME! I'm glad your here. Please leave a comment.

Jul 6, 2011

"Your in my thoughts." I made these little roses myself from a video on YT you can find the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weLkIUeAvmA.  I like the way this card came out. I made for a friend who just found out she has cancer. How sad for her. She is only 62. I hope she is a fighter. I'm sure each of us has been touched one way or another with this awful thing.
I have had blogger issues. I still can't sign in to leave comments. I'm just now able to post projects. Is anyone else having these troubles? If you've been able to fix them can you let me know how. I can still enjoy your blogs but I have to leave comments as annomous.(I know that is misspelled)  Hugs to all...Debi

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your friend. You're right this disease touches so many. My husband had lung cancer. Your friend will enjoy your card. I hope she can keep strong and fight this.
    May I ask which YT video you saw these roses on?
    Thanks so much
    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about ur friend too. I hope she is able to fight it and your card is great!

    A blogger helped me out too cuz I was constantly getting kicked out of blogger. You have to unclick the "keep me logged in" when u sign into blogger.

    I hope this helps!


    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the link you put in. Don't know how I missed that before.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. This card is very beautiful and I'm sure your friend will appreciate you making it for her.

    I wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you over at my blog. Stop by and pick it up if you get a chance. I agree with Tisha above, this is what you have to do to fix that problem you are having. I had that happen to me a few months ago. Just go to the sign in page for blogger, put in your email asnd password, and under that is a little box that you have to make sure isn't checked to keep you logged in. Once that is unchecked the problem should get better. Sadly everytime you close out of blogger you will have to resign in but what can you do right? Hope all is well!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your friend :( This card is beautiful!
    Gina
    ginascraftingspot.com

    ReplyDelete