Debican

Debican
WELCOME! I'm glad your here. Please leave a comment.

Mar 24, 2014

A bright future...


I came up with this Graduation card all by myself. The only thing is, I forgot to cut an extra shape to go on top to cover up the missing part of the sun when I welded it. I think it still came pretty cute. I also made a key chain with the year on it. I also made a shirt with the Cricut and used the iron on stuff but I forgot to take a picture of it. So the moral of the story is to go forth and create.
Remember I love reading your comments. Hugs, Debi

2 comments:

  1. Loving your sun shaped card! I think it is super cute and I just love that sentiment on the inside. Your key chain is awesome too. My son graduated this year, I will have to keep this in mind as I haven't decided on how I want to make his card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete