Debican

Debican
WELCOME! I'm glad your here. Please leave a comment.

May 8, 2014

Welcome Baby cards

 I'm always so happy and proud when my friends ask me to make them cards.  Here are two cards I made for a friend. The first one is a welcome boy card and the second one is a welcome girl card. I can't remember what papers I used but the little giraffe is from Create a Critter. The stork is from Sugar and Spice, a Cricut lite cartridge. I did fix the glue spot under the doily but forget the take a picture of that one.
The stamps and the little banners are from Emma at creativetimeforme.com  I just had to share these cards. My friend just loves hand made cards. I told her she should use extra postage because of the button and the bling. She was okay with that. Thank you stopping by and please, if you have time, leave a comment and tell me if you would have done anything different. Hugs, Debi

2 comments:

  1. These are both so adorable Debi! I love the little giraffe-he is too cute!! The stork is cute too. Love the papers you used on both cards. Don't you just love Emma's products?! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what are they cute

    for the boxes on you tube i went over here to make them
    http://thecraftyowl.co.uk/boxbuster
    you mesure your card:envelope or whatever and you fill in what they ask and it will give you the mesurements to make a box
    hugs Jacinta

    ReplyDelete