Debican

Debican
WELCOME! I'm glad your here. Please leave a comment.

Nov 27, 2011

A birthday card

I'm going to play catch up here. I have a few projects to post so I might need to post more then one a day. First of all here is a birthday card I made for my sister in Oct. She is one of the sweetest people I know. If she wasn't my sister I would want her for my friend. All of my sisters are my best friends...and my brother is too. As you can see it isn't really straight but I always say if you want a perfect card you might have to go buy one for $5. Hand made cards are always special. Thanks for stopping by and looking today. I do hope you will leave a comment and let me know what you think or if you've made a birthday card and want to share let me know so I can hop over and look. Warm winter hugs, Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment