Debican

Debican
WELCOME! I'm glad your here. Please leave a comment.

Nov 28, 2011

A card box

This is a card with a box. I put some wonderful little votive candles in the box part and made the card area into a birthday card for my daughter, her birthday is Oct also. Here is where I found the instructions for this project. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNKc-t0AxbI I'm sure there are other places on YT for this but I found this first and used it. I think it turned out so pretty. I want to make more of these if I have time. 
Hugs, Debi

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Great butterflies!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all your new creations. Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a merry christmas.i'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete