Debican

Debican
WELCOME! I'm glad your here. Please leave a comment.

Mar 21, 2011

CCC Challange card.

All righty then, I finely made a card for a challange. Cricut Cards Challage...can you tell what the colors were we are suppose to use? These are not my fave's but it turned out fine. Blue, yellow and white. Now for some reason I think brown went good with these. The florish if from SFTN. All the card stock is from my scraps and stash. Oh darn, I should have put a little bling right in the center of the florish. Well I still will. I'm going to mail this to my sweet cuz in MN. She mailed me some very old pic's of our mothers when they were young and some of us when we were young and they traveled here is the summer. I owe her a nice thanks. I hope I'm getting back into the swing of things a little. Let me know what you think. Nice Springy hugs, Debi

5 comments:

  1. Vey nice card, thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for playing at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card. thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I'm your newest follower too. BTW, Momo sent me.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the CCC challenge! Good luck. I found your blog thru Momo. I'm a new follower of yours. If you get a chance, please stop by my blog and if you like it become a follower of mine too.

    Thanks....Stacy
    http://www.mycraftingtime.com

    ReplyDelete