Debican

Debican
WELCOME! I'm glad your here. Please leave a comment.

Mar 20, 2011

Man Bday card

Finely I'm posting a card.
I just haven't felt like doing much. My oldest brother passed away in Dec. and I started to scrap some pictures of  him when he was younger and even some recent pic's of him with his kids and grand kids. I had to stop. I will get back to them at a later time. I started missing him so much I guess it put me in a sad mood for awhile.
Okay on with this card. I made this card for my honey. He is a Leo so I did a lion card. The paper is from DCWV the Rock Stack. I just love this paper for my boys, who are older and love to play guitars. But it works great for almost any man card. The lion is a sticker, it's really nice, it's fuzzy and the mane is almost like fur. I cut the grass from the Everyday Paper Dolls. It's an A2 size card. The pic doesn't do it justice but then they hardly ever do. So, let me know what you think. I'm trying to get into the crafting mode.  Hugs, Debi

1 comment:

  1. Debi I hope you are on your way to getting back in to the crafting mode! I really like this card! It would suit a man so well!

    ReplyDelete