Debican

Debican
WELCOME! I'm glad your here. Please leave a comment.

Mar 25, 2011

Mary's bunny challange @ cardztv

Here is a bunny card for Mary's challange over at Cardz TV. Most everyone knows her and knows she is the sweetest gal on the blog. The bunny was cut from "Live Simply" lite cart. The grass was cut from ... oh now I don't remember, I used my Gypsy to find it. (sorry) The flower is a sticker and the so called banner above is design paper by Debbie Mum, and I just cut out part of it that I thought kind of looked like Easter eggs. lol...
I'm having alot of fun in my craft room again and feeling much better. I hope you will leave a comment and let me know what you think or let me know what I should do different. Hugs, to all my new followers and hugs to everyone else. Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment